We are looking for passionate and determined college or graduate students who are serious about publishing and willing to work hard to get a leg up in the industry. Our interns don’t send packages or fetch coffee; they create and edit content that reaches thousands of people.
• Review manuscripts and assist with assessments
• Write for a top industry blog
• Assist in proofreading and editing projects at all stages
• Create marketing copy and other written content
• Create print and digital marketing promotional materials
• Attend and provide input in marketing and design meetings
• Assist in designing books and e-books
• Manage social media
Our application deadlines are as follows:
Spring Semester: Apply by November 30th
Summer Term: Apply by April 30th
Fall Semester: Apply by July 31st
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to Laura Zats at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've always got our eyes open for talented and experienced designers and editors.
We're looking for editors who have a comprehensive knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style and experience creating style sheets and tracking changes in Microsoft Word. Designers should be fluent in Photoshop and InDesign and have experience creating book covers or interiors.
If you think you'd be a good fit for Wise Ink, send your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.